Table of Contents:
- What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
- When do we collect information?
- How do we use your information?
- How do we protect your information?
- Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Third-party disclosure
- Third-party links
- California Online Privacy Protection Act
- How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
- CAN SPAM Act
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
We collect personal information voluntarily offered by visitors who submit a contact form, including your name, email address, and phone number. We do not collect sensitive information, such as credit card numbers or social security numbers.
When do we collect information?
We only collect information when a contact form is submitted.
How do we use your information?
We use your information to contact you following a website inquiry. Should you opt in, we may also send periodic emails and newsletters to your email address.
How do we protect your information?
We do not collect sensitive information and therefore do not encrypt form submissions.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We do not track visitors over time or across third party websites. For this reason, we do not address Do Not Track signals.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to send requested information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.